Follow these steps to find affordable housing in your area
Use these tips to search for rental housing on one of the free Housing Locators
The next page will show results for the area you searched. Click a listing to see full details.
Do you see too many results?
- Click “Hide Wait Listed Properties” to only see rentals that do not have wait lists.
- Click “Refine or Restart Your Search” to go to a screen that will let you add more criteria to your search.
Do you need more results?
- Click “Refine or Restart Your
- Search” or “Click here to try another search.”
- On the next screen, click “Choose a different area” at the top-right of the search box.” or “Click here to try another search.”
Use the Map
- Click “Map” at the top-left of the search results to display results on a map.
- Click map pins to see property information highlighted in blue next to the map.
- Click anywhere on the map to begin a new search.
- Use the menu at the top-right to sort listings by rent, building type, location, date available, and more.
- Click the word “Detailed” to immediately see full contact information, deposits, and more.
- Click “see icon legend and more information” to see a key to the icons on each listing and to use the Temporary Favorites feature.
- Click the star in the bottom-left of each listing (in the photo) to “favorite” a property. Follow on-screen instructions to add favorites to a page you can view, print, and share. Select listings to compare side by side.
Still searching? Get emails about listings that match your search.
- Click “Save this Search” at the top of your search results.
- On the next screen, click Need a Search Notification Account?
- Follow on-screen instructions to register for a FREE account to receive emails about new and updated listings that fit your needs.
Do you have any questions? We’d love to hear from you.