Follow these steps to find affordable housing in your area
Do you see too many results?
- Click “Hide Wait Listed Properties” to only see rentals that do not have wait lists.
- Click “Refine or Restart Your Search” to go to a screen that will let you add more criteria to your search.
Do you need more results?
- Click “Refine or Restart Your
- Search” or “Click here to try another search.”
- On the next screen, click “Choose a different area” at the top-right of the search box.” or “Click here to try another search.”
Use the Map
- Click “Map” at the top-left of the search results to display results on a map.
- Click map pins to see property information highlighted in blue next to the map.
- Click anywhere on the map to begin a new search.
- Use the menu at the top-right to sort listings by rent, building type, location, date available, and more.
- Click the word “Detailed” to immediately see full contact information, deposits, and more.
- Click “see icon legend and more information” to see a key to the icons on each listing and to use the Temporary Favorites feature.
- Click the star in the bottom-left of each listing (in the photo) to “favorite” a property. Follow on-screen instructions to add favorites to a page you can view, print, and share. Select listings to compare side by side.
Still searching? Get emails about listings that match your search.
- Click “Save this Search” at the top of your search results.
- On the next screen, click Need a Search Notification Account?
- Follow on-screen instructions to register for a FREE account to receive emails about new and updated listings that fit your needs.