MyHousingSearch.com takes our users' and clients' privacy seriously. We believe in the individual's right to confidentiality and privacy. Strict measures are taken to ensure the highest levels of user and client confidentiality. As new services are added to our site, each one is designed to the highest levels of industry-standard security appropriate for the service type. Please read the following to learn more about our privacy guidelines.
What this Privacy Guideline Covers
- This Privacy Guideline covers MyHousingSearch.com's treatment of personally identifiable information that MyHousingSearch.com collects when you are on the MyHousingSearch.com site, and when you use MyHousingSearch.com's services. This guideline also covers MyHousingSearch.com's treatment of any personally identifiable information that MyHousingSearch.com's partners share with MyHousingSearch.com or that MyHousingSearch.com may collect on a partner's site.
- This guideline does not apply to the practices of companies that MyHousingSearch.com does not own or control, or to people that MyHousingSearch.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Although the majority of our site is anonymous for users, MyHousingSearch.com collects personally identifiable information when you register for a MyHousingSearch.com account, when you use certain MyHousingSearch.com products or services [clearly stated when applicable], when you visit certain MyHousingSearch.com pages, and when you subscribe to certain services and/or newsletters. MyHousingSearch.com may also receive personally identifiable information from our partners.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MyHousingSearch.com will not sell, rent, loan or give your personally identifiable information to anyone for any reason unless:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of MyHousingSearch.com to provide a product or service to you;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes; or
- We find that your actions on our Websites violate any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- MyHousingSearch.com sets and accesses security control cookies known as "Session Cookies" on your computer. Session Cookies maintain your region and pertinent security information during your site usage. Any cookie set by MyHousingSearch.com will expire and/or will be deleted from your computer upon exiting your browser or if your session is inactive for a period of time.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- MyHousingSearch.com gives you the ability to edit your MyHousingSearch.com Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want MyHousingSearch.com to contact you about updates and new services by contacting us.
- You may request deletion of your MyHousingSearch.com account by contacting us and requesting that your account be deleted.
- Your MyHousingSearch.com Account Information is encrypted and password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas MyHousingSearch.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Changes to this Privacy Guidelines
- MyHousingSearch.com may amend this guideline from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we collect or use personal information, notification will be posted in this section.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.